Photo Gallery

Carbon Monoxide Incident

Friday, October 30, 2015

Upon arrival, multiple persons were complaining of CO exposure symptoms, bringing additional medic units to the scene.  Initial readings from meters showed high levels of CO.  The building was evacuated of occupants and ventilated via NPV fans.  The culprit of the CO production was determined to be multiple faulty HVAC units.  Sandpiper Energy representatives were on location and assisted in mitigation.


Views: 106
Views: 153
Views: 123
Views: 125
Views: 149

Photo of the Day

Online Radio

Live Online Radio from Ocean City Emergency Operations