Photo Gallery

HVAC Unit Causes Smoke in Structure - Life Saving Museum- Boardwalk

Friday, October 30, 2015
Ocean City Fire Department responded to the Ocean City Life Saving Museum on the south end of the Boardwalk for a reported building fire. Chief Will Savage arrived on location and confirmed smoke in the structure from an unknown origin. Engine & Truck crews arrived on scene and began investigations to find that a HVAC unit in the attic of the museum malfunctioned causing the structure to fill with smoke. The unit was secured and crews began smoke removal. No injuries reported. A/C Savage had the Command.

Views: 1162

Photo of the Day

Online Radio

Live Online Radio from Ocean City Emergency Operations